Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: KLaban on July 09, 2020, 10:43:11 am

Title: The Afterlife
Post by: KLaban on July 09, 2020, 10:43:11 am
The Afterlife

(https://www.keithlaban.co.uk/The_Afterlife.jpg)
Title: Re: The Afterlife
Post by: John R on July 09, 2020, 09:50:42 pm
Oh my, you have come circle. The dead, the decay, the rebirth. Love it!!

JR
Title: Re: The Afterlife
Post by: KLaban on July 10, 2020, 03:39:25 am
Thanks, John.

I thought you might be interested to see one of the discussions the series has elicited on dpreview.

'The Eternal Sleep' on dpreview (https://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/64059410)
Title: Re: The Afterlife
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 10, 2020, 06:03:40 pm
Thanks, John.

I thought you might be interested to see one of the discussions the series has elicited on dpreview.

'The Eternal Sleep' on dpreview (https://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/64059410)
The few I read seem to miss the point completely. "...not art...,,", "... jus bury them...," etc.
If you showed images of scantily clad women, they might consider it "Art."
Title: Re: The Afterlife
Post by: KLaban on July 11, 2020, 05:11:03 am
Eric, given the subjects, I suppose the resulting images are always likely to divide opinion.
Title: Re: The Afterlife
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 11, 2020, 11:31:55 am
Eric, given the subjects, I suppose the resulting images are always likely to divide opinion.
Very true.
Title: Re: The Afterlife
Post by: armand on July 13, 2020, 09:07:23 pm
This might be the best content wise
Title: Re: The Afterlife
Post by: KLaban on July 14, 2020, 12:20:05 pm
This might be the best content wise

Thanks.

I always find other's choices very interesting and occasionally surprising.