Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: RSL on July 07, 2020, 09:57:54 am

Title: First Light on Moss
Post by: RSL on July 07, 2020, 09:57:54 am
.
Title: Re: First Light on Moss
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 07, 2020, 10:48:52 am
Excellent.
Title: Re: First Light on Moss
Post by: Chris Calohan on July 08, 2020, 08:00:12 am
I'll bet I've shot Spanish Moss two to three hundred times and I have yet to capture exactly what I saw...baffling, and while this is a nice shot, I don't think it expresses what you "saw," either.
Title: Re: First Light on Moss
Post by: RSL on July 08, 2020, 10:53:27 am
That's why it's called "art" instead of "reportage," Chris.
Title: Re: First Light on Moss
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 08, 2020, 01:43:25 pm
That's why it's called "art" instead of "reportage," Chris.
Oh, now I get it. If you don't quite get it right, then it's Art!
So I guess all of my photos are Art.    :D