Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Linhof617s on July 06, 2020, 02:30:24 pm

Title: WTB: ALPA 12 SWA or Arca Swiss Rm3di Camera Kit
Post by: Linhof617s on July 06, 2020, 02:30:24 pm
Dear All, I'm looking for a set of ALPA 12 SWA or Arca Swiss Rm3di Camera. Either one is ok for me. And it is preferred if you have a whole camera kit with lenses. Pls feel free to hit me a PM if you have one of these. Thanks in advance.
Title: Re: WTB: ALPA 12 SWA or Arca Swiss Rm3di Camera Kit
Post by: Enneagram74 on July 08, 2020, 03:38:38 pm
Hello, I have an Arca Rm3di with rotating back and with 32 and 50mm Rodenstock. All in excellent condition.
I am in Honolulu. Months ago I sent the equipment to my daughter in LA because someone was ready to buy it.
Then the plague came and the buyer changed his mind. Where are you?
Thanks and all the best,
Andrea
Title: Re: WTB: ALPA 12 SWA or Arca Swiss Rm3di Camera Kit
Post by: Linhof617s on July 09, 2020, 02:13:11 am
Hi Andrea, would you please send me photos of your gears with prices? I am very interested!
I'll send you a PM. Thanks!
Nolan