Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: RSL on July 06, 2020, 10:13:58 am

Title: As the World Turns and the Sun Shifts
Post by: RSL on July 06, 2020, 10:13:58 am
.
Title: Re: As the World Turns and the Sun Shifts
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on July 07, 2020, 03:33:10 am
Luscious.
Title: Re: As the World Turns and the Sun Shifts
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 07, 2020, 10:49:59 am
+1.
Title: Re: As the World Turns and the Sun Shifts
Post by: RSL on July 07, 2020, 11:49:07 am
Thanks, Paulo and Eric. By now I must have shot this particular scene at least six times. The light on it in the morning always seems to be different from earlier times. I try, but I can't pass it by.
Title: Re: As the World Turns and the Sun Shifts
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on July 08, 2020, 03:26:52 am
Lovely.
Title: Re: As the World Turns and the Sun Shifts
Post by: Chris Calohan on July 08, 2020, 07:58:21 am
I thought you moved back to Colorado, Russ..
Title: Re: As the World Turns and the Sun Shifts
Post by: Alan Klein on July 08, 2020, 10:32:11 am
Nice shot Russ.  Where's the alligator?
Title: Re: As the World Turns and the Sun Shifts
Post by: RSL on July 08, 2020, 10:33:55 am
I thought you moved back to Colorado, Russ..

Hi Chris, We were on the verge when the Chinese invaded with their coronavirus. Now we'll wait a year and see what happens next.