Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: PeterAit on July 04, 2020, 11:01:10 am

Title: Another from Iceland
Post by: PeterAit on July 04, 2020, 11:01:10 am
Inspired by Rajan's posting of a photo from Mývatn, here's one of my faves from our trip a few years ago. Near Vik. It's a panorama 16,800 x 5500 pixels. I wish I had a space to display a print!
Title: Re: Another from Iceland
Post by: armand on July 05, 2020, 11:25:25 am
I wish you had included the entire mountain, like a second row on top of what you initially did, it would give a even better scale.
Title: Re: Another from Iceland
Post by: francois on July 07, 2020, 10:28:36 am
I wish you had included the entire mountain, like a second row on top of what you initially did, it would give a even better scale.

I agree, it would have been perfect!
Title: Re: Another from Iceland
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 07, 2020, 10:47:59 am
I agree, it would have been perfect!
I agree.