Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: maddogmurph on July 02, 2020, 01:43:10 am

Title: Lofty
Post by: maddogmurph on July 02, 2020, 01:43:10 am
The expansive vastness and sheer beauty of the Fjordlands! I was hesitant to go to Lofoten because it seemed overdone. What more could I possibly add to the countless professional photographers that frequent this place?  I was also amazed at how fast the locals drive on these roads. I felt like all I had to do was point my feet down road and I might as well be doing a luge or riding a bobsled.
Title: Re: Lofty
Post by: francois on July 02, 2020, 05:47:04 am
The vast expanse of snowy peaks is perfectly conveyed. I can feel the frigid air!
Bravo for this superb panorama.
Title: Re: Lofty
Post by: maddogmurph on July 02, 2020, 02:55:33 pm
The vast expanse of snowy peaks is perfectly conveyed. I can feel the frigid air!
Bravo for this superb panorama.
Thank you! It's one of the longest pano's I've done in quite some time.
Title: Re: Lofty
Post by: kers on July 02, 2020, 06:19:31 pm
Would like to taste this landscape! very nice- the very blue sky you have there..
Title: Re: Lofty
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 02, 2020, 10:27:48 pm
Very fine pano. Thanks for sharing.
Title: Re: Lofty
Post by: armand on July 05, 2020, 11:28:23 am
Beautiful! and likely quite cold, although those power lines would help with that.