Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Neil Williams on June 24, 2020, 11:02:26 pm
-
Here are a few pictures of Kites here in Phuket Thailand
(https://www.dropbox.com/s/kwuu8iv4ah7upzv/Neil%27s-Photography-Leica-Q2-0623.jpg?raw=1)
The one below is leaving a praying gesture in its reflection after catching the fish
(https://www.dropbox.com/s/jg973b2boru4l97/Neil%27s-Photography-Leica-Q2-0569.jpg?raw=1)
(https://www.dropbox.com/s/ebrmm99z2khk00k/Neil%27s-Photography-Leica-Q2-0845.jpg?raw=1)
Neil
-
Excellent takes… The first one is really clean and with pleasing soft colors, it's my favorite.
-
Yes - very nice. I think I agree with Francois that #1 is my favorite but they are all nice.
-
Good shooting, Chuck. I'll take #2. I've shot an awful lot of birds and I know #2 is the most difficult, but it's also the most significant.
-
Good shooting, Chuck. I'll take #2. I've shot an awful lot of birds and I know #2 is the most difficult, but it's also the most significant.
I agree that #2 is the most challenging but still prefer the first one for its simplicity. That being said, I would be proud to be the photographer of any photo in this set!
-
Good shooting, Chuck. I'll take #2. I've shot an awful lot of birds and I know #2 is the most difficult, but it's also the most significant.
My thoughts exactly.
-
Thanks for all the feedback guys, I am going back to the same pond on Saturday to see if they are there again...........standby for hopefully some more kite pictures :)
Neil
-
Thanks for all the feedback guys, I am going back to the same pond on Saturday to see if they are there again...........standby for hopefully some more kite pictures :)
Neil
I look forward to your next shots! Good luck, Neil.