Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Vieri Bottazzini on June 21, 2020, 01:34:58 pm
-
One morning, on the Dolomites, driving back to the hotel after our sunrise session we saw some incredible light hitting a distant peak. We just had the time to stop, take the camera out and take a couple of shots, and the light was gone. I almost never shoot handheld, but this is one of the very few images I didn't have the time to setup a tripod and so I did. 1/90 seconds exposure with my Hasselblad X1D, Hasselblad XCD 90mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest Ultra polariser.
(https://www.vieribottazzini.com/wp-content/uploads/X1D2_02639.jpg)
Thank you for viewing, best regards
Vieri
-
Quite spectacular! Sometimes these unprepared shots are the best, you just have to be fast.
On a side note this reminds me that I tend to prefer normal/telephoto to ultrawide.
-
Good fast shooting.
-
Excellent.
-
+1
-
Lovely light, becalming mood.
-
Lovely soft colors and excellent quick shooting skills!
It's a beauty, no doubt!
-
Quite spectacular! Sometimes these unprepared shots are the best, you just have to be fast.
On a side note this reminds me that I tend to prefer normal/telephoto to ultrawide.
Thank you very much Armand, glad you enjoyed it! :) About focal lengths, to me different situation want for different tools, i.e. in the mountains I often enjoy working with much longer lenses than I normally would use, say, on a beach (even though, generalising is always a dangerous enterprise, of course :) )
Good fast shooting.
Thank you very much Eric, glad you liked it! :)
Excellent.
Thank you very much indeed Paulo! :)
+1
Thank you very much Slobodan! :)
Lovely light, becalming mood.
Thank you very much Rajan! :)
Lovely soft colors and excellent quick shooting skills!
It's a beauty, no doubt!
Thank you very much indeed Francois, glad you enjoyed the colours! :)
Best regards,
Vieri