Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: KMRennie on June 16, 2020, 02:05:18 pm
-
Another image from April 2019 at the Allt Dearg Mor stream. Not previously processed because I had shot it at ISO 2,000 with a 6 stop ND filter, don't ask why, and it was very noisy. Merging this together with an similar ISO 64, 20s exposure has got me to the point of being happy with it. Ken
-
Nice.
The difficulties aren't evident.
-
Excellent. To me the cloud makes the shot.
-
Well seen, well fixed...
-
Nice with that cloud and excellent exposure.
-
I agree with everything everyone has said above and as I also know this location quite well, I know just how difficult it is to capture this scene looking as good as you have done here Ken. Because the balance of light you have caught across this entire scene, from the immediate foreground water to the Black Cuillins rising up in the background, can be very fleeting indeed at that time of year, yet here you have timed it perfectly :)
Dave