Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: gary_young on June 13, 2020, 07:36:53 am

Title: i1 Profiler software help
Post by: gary_young on June 13, 2020, 07:36:53 am
I have access to an X-Rite i1Photo Pro 2 system. Iv tried to make a printer profile but I don't know how to use the software called i1 Profiler.
There is no user manual from X-Rite, and the help pages are confusing me, searching the web shows there's only brief overview videos on YouTube.

Is there a decent book, a video, a written tutorial available for i1 Profiler software? Thanks for any help.
Title: Re: i1 Profiler software help
Post by: rdonson on June 13, 2020, 10:10:46 am
Have you checked out their YouTube channel?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGJwpbgV0qNhDPBEk0kCXqg
Title: Re: i1 Profiler software help
Post by: gary_young on June 13, 2020, 12:31:54 pm
Yes I have checked youtube, where is the video for i1 Profiler?
Title: Re: i1 Profiler software help
Post by: digitaldog on June 13, 2020, 12:49:31 pm
There are video instructions within the i1P product itself.