Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on June 09, 2020, 03:08:03 pm

Title: ice breaker
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on June 09, 2020, 03:08:03 pm
?

Jeremy
Title: Re: ice wall
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 09, 2020, 05:10:23 pm
Wild!
It looks like a breaker that has been instantly frozen. Good catch.
Title: Re: ice wall
Post by: RSL on June 09, 2020, 07:38:39 pm
Don't get under it, Jeremy.
Title: Re: ice breaker
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on June 10, 2020, 03:07:22 am
Wild!
It looks like a breaker that has been instantly frozen. Good catch.

I like that comparison, Eric; for some reason, it hadn't occurred to me. I've changed the topic title.

Jeremy
Title: Re: ice breaker
Post by: francois on June 10, 2020, 08:07:29 am
Well seen. It looks almost like a man-made structure…
I lie it a lot.