Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: RSL on June 06, 2020, 11:21:01 am

Title: Fishing in the Rain
Post by: RSL on June 06, 2020, 11:21:01 am
.
Title: Re: Fishing in the Rain
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 06, 2020, 02:02:56 pm
Good example of a "Florida Canoe."
Title: Re: Fishing in the Rain
Post by: John R on June 07, 2020, 02:21:15 pm
Good example of a "Florida Canoe."
That is cool, Russ. Why do your images and your greens appear so green and saturated? Is it new growth?

JR
Title: Re: Fishing in the Rain
Post by: RSL on June 07, 2020, 02:33:38 pm
It's actually this green here in Florida, John. The far bank is old growth mixed with new. The tall weeds on the close bank have sprung up within the past two weeks. I'm not pushing the color saturation, and I shot this one with a D750 and a 70-200mm f/4 lens. I cropped it, but don't tell Eric.
Title: Re: Fishing in the Rain
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 07, 2020, 06:16:43 pm
Hey Russ,
I can't read the sixth word from the end of your latest post. Can you repeat it for me in LARGE PRINT?    :D