Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Paulo Bizarro on June 03, 2020, 07:43:44 am

Title: A morning walk
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on June 03, 2020, 07:43:44 am
In the area of Cabo Sardao, SW Portugal. The first one in 3 months...

https://blog.paulobizarro.com/?p=1295

Regards and stay safe.
Title: Re: A morning walk
Post by: churly on June 03, 2020, 09:39:11 am
Nice shots.  Interesting perspective on the 2nd one.
Title: Re: A morning walk
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 03, 2020, 11:59:59 am
+1.
Title: Re: A morning walk
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on June 04, 2020, 03:43:41 am
Thanks gents.
Title: Re: A morning walk
Post by: francois on June 04, 2020, 11:02:56 am
Both are very nice but I prefer the second one. The photos on your blog are also splendid and I always enjoy reading the accompanying text or story.
Title: Re: A morning walk
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on June 05, 2020, 02:20:29 pm
Both are very nice but I prefer the second one.

+1

Dave