Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: KMRennie on May 29, 2020, 04:49:10 pm

Title: Fairy pools Skye
Post by: KMRennie on May 29, 2020, 04:49:10 pm
Definitely not a standard shot from here but reviewing old files I spotted this image taken as the darkest file in a 5 shot bracket. Ken
Title: Re: Fairy pools Skye
Post by: guido on May 29, 2020, 05:46:07 pm
Mysterious and lovely Ken!
Title: Re: Fairy pools Skye
Post by: armand on May 29, 2020, 07:32:56 pm
Very nice, I like it a lot.
Title: Re: Fairy pools Skye
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on May 30, 2020, 04:03:29 am
Definitely not a standard shot from here but reviewing old files I spotted this image taken as the darkest file in a 5 shot bracket. Ken

I've had that experience, too: sometimes the darkest shot in a bracket, deliberately underexposed, can be the best of the lot.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Fairy pools Skye
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on May 30, 2020, 05:50:59 am
I like it.

EDITed for typo  :D
Title: Re: Fairy pools Skye
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on May 30, 2020, 07:09:05 am
I like tit.

Yes I do too, but don't tell the missus..  :o

Dave
Title: Re: Fairy pools Skye
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 30, 2020, 08:40:05 am
I like ... IT (the photograph.)
Mysterious and evocative.
Title: Re: Fairy pools Skye
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on May 30, 2020, 10:31:59 am
I like ... IT (the photograph.)
Mysterious and evocative.

Yes I totally agree and please forgive my childlike flippancy on such a beautiful morning...  ;D

Dave
Title: Re: Fairy pools Skye
Post by: kers on May 30, 2020, 12:34:41 pm
Looks so dark better than 'real'... very nice
Title: Re: Fairy pools Skye
Post by: thierrylegros396 on May 31, 2020, 06:55:57 am
Mysterious and lovely Ken!

+1

Thierry
Title: Re: Fairy pools Skye
Post by: francois on May 31, 2020, 10:41:47 am
Mysterious and lovely Ken!

Perfectly said!
Title: Re: Fairy pools Skye
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on May 31, 2020, 12:58:51 pm
Yes I do too, but don't tell the missus..  :o

Oh, you are so much in trouble for exploiting my typo! You know that one fine day I will tell that to the missus ;) :) :D
Title: Re: Fairy pools Skye
Post by: KMRennie on May 31, 2020, 01:55:07 pm
It's nice to bring a little viewing pleasure and if it gives an opportunity for some humour, all the better. Ken
Title: Re: Fairy pools Skye
Post by: Kevin Gallagher on May 31, 2020, 04:31:19 pm
 Looking good Ken, as usual!!