Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 23, 2020, 03:21:27 pm

Title: Monthly walk
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 23, 2020, 03:21:27 pm
My kidney recuperation has kept me from either Daily or even Weekly walks, but a few days ago my wife and I had a beautiful hike of an hour and a half duration in a nearby conservation area, so I'm calling it my Monthly Walk. The longest previous walk since early March was about fifteen minutes.
Title: Re: Monthly walk
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 23, 2020, 03:22:03 pm
And one more:
Title: Re: Monthly walk
Post by: RSL on May 23, 2020, 05:31:17 pm
Bravo Eric! As that song says, people gotta move. Hang in there.
Title: Re: Monthly walk
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 23, 2020, 08:12:01 pm
Bravo Eric! As that song says, people gotta move. Hang in there.
Thanks, Russ.
Title: Re: Monthly walk
Post by: John R on May 23, 2020, 08:55:18 pm
Bravo Eric! As that song says, people gotta move. Hang in there.
Yes, bravo. I especially like the first which has an interesting natural subject with unusual growth. It has an airy and spring-like feel. And the "one more," which has the wider expanse of the forest. I do get a kick out of the heading "Monthly walk." But I am sure we will see a weekly walk from you in due time. So keep it up!

JR
Title: Re: Monthly walk
Post by: Bob_B on May 24, 2020, 06:56:49 am
I very much like the first and the set in general. Great to hear you're getting stronger. Best wishes, Bob
Title: Re: Monthly walk
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 24, 2020, 08:31:49 am
Thank you,John and Bob.
I am getting out a little bit more.
Other folks seem to have the copyrights on "Daily Walk" and "Weekly Walk," so maybe soon I'll graduate to "Bi-weekly Walk."
Title: Re: Monthly walk
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on May 26, 2020, 05:34:05 am
That's a bountiful harvest for a walk.

Wishing you continued strength and recovery.
Title: Re: Monthly walk
Post by: sdwilsonsct on May 26, 2020, 09:12:13 am
#5 for me. I hope you enjoy many more and more frequent photo-walks.
Title: Re: Monthly walk
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 26, 2020, 09:57:09 am
Thank you Rajan and Scott.
I am getting a bit stronger day by day.