Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: artinkprint on May 21, 2020, 09:41:32 pm

Title: Epson service program for SP 9890?
Post by: artinkprint on May 21, 2020, 09:41:32 pm
Anyone know where I can pick-up the Epson service program for my 9890? I need to configure/adjust a newly installed print head.



Title: Re: Epson service program for SP 9890?
Post by: NeilPrintArt on May 23, 2020, 04:01:43 am
I have  in the past found service programs on eBay.
You can also look at the Epson Wide Format group on "Groups.io". Check in the Files section
Title: Re: Epson service program for SP 9890?
Post by: mcbroomf on May 23, 2020, 06:41:02 am
I recently got a service program for the P8000 on 2manuals.com to allow me to do an init fill.  I don't know what other adjustments are made available in the program.  I got the service manual there as well.
Title: Re: Epson service program for SP 9890?
Post by: deanwork on May 23, 2020, 07:29:40 am

https://groups.io/g/EpsonWideFormat/files/EPSON%20PRINTER%20MANUALS%20AND%20ADJUSTMENT%20SOFTWARE



I recently got a service program for the P8000 on 2manuals.com to allow me to do an init fill.  I don't know what other adjustments are made available in the program.  I got the service manual there as well.