Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: pemihan on May 18, 2020, 03:39:01 pm
-
I'm thinning the herd so without further ado:
Phase One XF with Prism, HAP 2 Focus Module, mint, warranty until 11.09.2022 - $5100 + shipping.
SK 80mm f2.8 LS Blue Ring, mint, warranty until 28.06.2021 - $2100 + shipping.
If buying/shipping within the EU 25% VAT would be added unless you have a business with a valid VAT number. Buyers outside the EU will NOT be charged the 25% VAT, that ONLY applies within the EU as stated.
Shipping with FedEx International Priority. Since I have an account with them the rate would be reasonable.
I have sold many high ticket items here and on GetDPI and can provide references if wanted so buy with absolute confidence.
Email is fastest: pm @ petermisfeldt.com
Will get around to make some images of the gear, but as said it is mint.
Thanks
Peter
-
Lowering prices a bit.
Phase One XF with Prism, HAP 2 Focus Module, mint, warranty until 11.09.2022 - $4900 + shipping.
SK 80mm f2.8 LS Blue Ring, mint, warranty until 28.06.2021 - $1900 + shipping.
Remember shipping around the world is still possible in these days.
-
Bump!
Lowering prices a bit.
Phase One XF with Prism, HAP 2 Focus Module, mint, warranty until 11.09.2022 - $4500 + shipping.
SK 80mm f2.8 LS Blue Ring, mint, warranty until 28.06.2021 - $1700 + shipping.
I'm only selling the lens after the XF has sold.
Remember shipping around the world is still possible in these days.
PS/ I should get around to make some pictures of the gear, but as stated it is mint.
-
Bump!