Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Chairman Bill on May 17, 2020, 02:44:32 am

Title: Monochrome roses
Post by: Chairman Bill on May 17, 2020, 02:44:32 am
The roses are in flower, so it's time for these
Title: Re: Monochrome roses
Post by: Rob C on May 17, 2020, 06:04:54 am
Rich feelings!

Rob
Title: Re: Monochrome roses
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on May 17, 2020, 06:12:47 am
Beautiful.
Title: Re: Monochrome roses
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 17, 2020, 10:06:10 am
Quite lovely.
Title: Re: Monochrome roses
Post by: John R on May 17, 2020, 10:12:06 am
Quite lovely.
Yes, lovely. What, roses already? Ours come out in June.

JR
Title: Re: Monochrome roses
Post by: armand on May 17, 2020, 01:02:10 pm
Nice!

I feel Michigan is in eternal winter by now, I have yet to see rose buds, flowers would be dreaming.
Title: Re: Monochrome roses
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on May 17, 2020, 02:34:29 pm
I'm a sucker for B&W photographs of flowers, and these are beauties.

Jeremy