Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Mark Nadler on May 16, 2020, 07:14:55 pm
-
Comments welcomed.
mark
-
Comments welcomed.
mark
Good idea; might have fitted in well in the Abstracts section too.
-
Good idea; might have fitted in well in the Abstracts section too.
+1
-
Superb.
-
Totally delightful!
-
Good idea; might have fitted in well in the Abstracts section too.
You mean it's not snow and ice? Just kidding. It's superb and welcome in any section. It's emotive. It looks like a winter day through a window.
JR
-
It's great and I totally get it. But having enjoyed the histogram reference as a photographer, if I were hanging it on a wall I'd put it right side up and print it pure b&w.
-
Everyone, thank s for the positive feedback. jimh, I will try your idea.
mark
-
You could also consider mounting a pair of them together: Your first post on top, and the other side up immediately below it.
-
Eric, I totally get your suggestion.
Mark
-
Nice playful image. Good stuff.
-
Thanks Mattburt.
mark
-
Well seen and imagined…
Excellent.
-
Thanks francois.
mark