Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on May 16, 2020, 07:00:27 am
-
Moonrise Mandovi. (https://blog.parrikar.com/2020/05/16/moonrise-mandovi/)
-
Very nice, everything fits perfectly!
-
You got to be kidding me? Plagiarizing armand's avatar???
-
Rolling down the wire!
Charming.
-
Excellent, Rajan.
Jeremy
-
Excellent, Rajan.
Jeremy
Indeed.
JR
-
Thank you, all. And with an apology to Armand for the infraction.
-
Thank you, all. And with an apology to Armand for the infraction.
No worries, it was just a failed attempt at humor from Slobodan. Besides I don't own the copyright to my profile picture, and this shot is really quite different.
-
One of my new favourite words is "intentional". Which this image surely is. Congrats, as usual, Rajan for seeing and executing.
-
No worries, it was just a failed attempt at humor from Slobodan.
I found it quite amusing; but your avatar is more Sisyphean than lunar.
Jeremy
-
I found it quite amusing; but your avatar is more Sisyphean than lunar.
Jeremy
That's what it is. If you recall I had it as a animated gif but your retina couldn't take it anymore so I changed it ;)
As per the amusing part ...
-
...
-
Perfectly constructed… Great colors also, I love it when every element seems in its proper place.
Bravo, Rajan!
-
Missed this one earlier. Nicely done!