Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Paulo Bizarro on May 15, 2020, 10:37:52 am

Title: Post - confinement
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on May 15, 2020, 10:37:52 am
After several weeks of quarantine, I was able to return to my favourite photo grounds in southwest Portugal. Felt truly liberating, walking this trail again.

Stay safe.

Title: Re: Post - confinement
Post by: RSL on May 15, 2020, 10:48:21 am
Glad to see you're out shooting, Paulo. Good work.
Title: Re: Post - confinement
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 15, 2020, 10:55:48 am
Congratulations on your escape!
I wish I could get to some place as nice right now.
Title: Re: Post - confinement
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on May 17, 2020, 04:24:09 am
Thanks gents.
Title: Re: Post - confinement
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on May 18, 2020, 04:55:23 am
Now with a blog essay.

https://blog.paulobizarro.com/?p=1268