Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Vieri Bottazzini on May 11, 2020, 02:16:49 pm
-
Sunrise at the Quiraing, a really enchanted place where trees can even grow horizontally, out of hillsides. An oldie from 2017, this is a 2 seconds long exposure taken on the Isle of Skye in Scotland with my then Leica SL, Voigtlander 15mm Super-Wide Heliar version III and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.
(https://www.vieribottazzini.com/wp-content/uploads/SL_02845.jpg)
Thank you for viewing, best regards
Vieri
-
That's got everything I could desire. A timeless piece that I would be happy with on my wall for quite a while. The processing is a nice tone. I like seeing interpretations that I might not necessarily use myself, and observing how they work so well in some photographs.
-
Very appealing.
-
Wonderful.
-
Well, the light is fantastic but for me, the depth of this image is even better. It's possible to see very far away and with plenty of interesting elements.
It's another winner.
-
That's got everything I could desire. A timeless piece that I would be happy with on my wall for quite a while. The processing is a nice tone. I like seeing interpretations that I might not necessarily use myself, and observing how they work so well in some photographs.
Hello Murph, thank you very much for your comment, I am glad you enjoyed it :) I am with you, when I look at pictures I also like to find why some processing that I wouldn't use do work well in some situations. I also try and figure out what the photographer did to achieve that result, and often it happens that in a year or two I find myself using the idea, if not the actual process, for some photographs of mine.
Very appealing.
Thank you very much indeed Eric, glad you liked it!
Wonderful.
Thank you very much Paulo, glad you enjoyed it! :)
Well, the light is fantastic but for me, the depth of this image is even better. It's possible to see very far away and with plenty of interesting elements.
It's another winner.
Hello Francois, thank you very much for your comment. I am glad you enjoyed the view and depth here, the Quiraing is a truly magnificent place and - besides the wee tree that you can see here - there are many other corners where you can enjoy deep, rich views. Such an amazing place! :)
Best regards,
Vieri