Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: plasakow on May 08, 2020, 06:41:08 pm

Title: Z3200- Media Type Error When Attempting Paper Advance Calibration.
Post by: plasakow on May 08, 2020, 06:41:08 pm
I'm using HP Everyday Gloss, 24" to do an advance calibration on a 24" non-PS Z3200.

I can't find anything in the literature to suggest I need a different paper type on which to print the calibration pattern.

I get this error message when trying to load paper to print the pattern: "Paper detected (2004) is not (HP, 2001) type."

Any ideas?  Thanks. (https://www.historyprints.net/samples/IMG_3448.JPG)
Title: Re: Z3200- Media Type Error When Attempting Paper Advance Calibration.
Post by: kers on May 08, 2020, 07:36:14 pm
Not sure but, there is one special advanced calibration to set the standard for the calibration target.: it requires a special HP paper that you have to buy as a test set.
I guess you are in that menu.