Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: langier on May 07, 2020, 02:19:46 am

Title: Tonight's "Flower Moon" (May's full moon rising)
Post by: langier on May 07, 2020, 02:19:46 am
I knew it was coming so I took a look at TPE which told me to go to the same place as last time I shot the scene in fall, so I got some shopping down for the kitchen and my home construction then got there early and took a brisk 20 minute walk followed by a phone call from a colleague shut-down since his suppliers have also shut down as "non-essential," then hit it about right with luck favoring my preparation: The moon rising above the local promontory, Jackson Butte, along with the symbol of our community of Jackson, the historic St. Sava Church, the first Serbian Orthodox Church consecrated outside Serbia, right here in my backyard, so to speak.

Title: Re: Tonight's "Flower Moon" (May's full moon rising)
Post by: francois on May 07, 2020, 05:11:03 am
Superb and perfectly timed!
Title: Re: Tonight's "Flower Moon" (May's full moon rising)
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 07, 2020, 08:31:37 am
Superb and perfectly timed!
+1.
Title: Re: Tonight's "Flower Moon" (May's full moon rising)
Post by: MysticDining on October 09, 2021, 10:20:21 am
I knew it was coming so I took a look at TPE which told me to go to the same place as last time I shot the scene in fall, so I got some shopping down for the kitchen and my home construction then got there early and took a brisk 20 minute walk followed by a phone call from a colleague shut-down since his suppliers have also shut down as "non-essential," then hit it about right with luck favoring my preparation: The moon rising above the local promontory, Jackson Butte, along with the symbol of our community of Jackson, the historic St. Sava Church, the first Serbian Orthodox Church consecrated outside Serbia, right here in my backyard, so to speak.

Because they are only learning to cook, I would advise them to buy only what the dish requires. Because being a rookie cook almost often entails relying on cookbooks or online recipes. When it comes to standard cuisine, there are none. While one individual may say "rice," "beans," or "vanilla beans," another may not actually consume rice, beans, or bake. So, if they buy from a list based on someone else's tastes or standards, they will wind up with items that are a waste of money and space. If they don't prepare Asian meals frequently, or at all, that bottle of rice vinegar will go unused.
Title: Re: Tonight's "Flower Moon" (May's full moon rising)
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on October 11, 2021, 04:30:52 am
Well done.
Title: Re: Tonight's "Flower Moon" (May's full moon rising)
Post by: nokk on October 11, 2021, 07:52:25 am
nicely composed!