Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: darinb on May 01, 2020, 02:22:25 am

Title: Media setting for Canson Edition Etching on 8400?
Post by: darinb on May 01, 2020, 02:22:25 am
Been away from printing for a while and thinking of printing some black and white images with OEM inks. Canon Infinity Edition Etching paper.

I have the icc installed and all seems good to go--but I can't find any info on what media setting to use. I'm trying Fine Art Heavyweight now...is there a correct setting i should be using?

--Darin
Title: Re: Media setting for Canson Edition Etching on 8400?
Post by: Malcolm Payne on May 01, 2020, 03:45:42 am
For Edition Etching on the iPF8300, the media setting is Special 8, and I imagine that would be similar for the iPF8400.

Otherwise, for the iPF8400 specifically, the download includes an AM1 file with all the necessary media settings. Full selection of media profiles and settings at https://www.canson-infinity.com/en/icc-profiles.

Malcolm