Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: KLaban on April 30, 2020, 08:44:49 am

Title: Dark Times 5
Post by: KLaban on April 30, 2020, 08:44:49 am
Dark Times 5. An older shot, but it fits the series so I'm including it.

(https://www.keithlaban.co.uk/Covid-19_6.jpg)
Title: Re: Dark Times 5
Post by: RSL on April 30, 2020, 09:19:30 am
Well done, Keith. It definitely fits the series.
Title: Re: Dark Times 5
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 30, 2020, 02:34:30 pm
Well done, Keith. It definitely fits the series.
Definitely.
Title: Re: Dark Times 5
Post by: Neil Williams on April 30, 2020, 11:15:34 pm
Definitely.
+1
Title: Re: Dark Times 5
Post by: John R on April 30, 2020, 11:16:11 pm
My word, its like mortality staring back at you. Fortunately it's not a human skull. But unfortunately it reeks of death, ashes to ashes...and you know the rest. I guess you have succeeded Keith, your series is great...and dark.

JR
Title: Re: Dark Times 5
Post by: KLaban on May 01, 2020, 03:54:07 am
My thanks to all. John, I may well adapt a part of your response!

Despite the challenging limitations I have to admit I'm enjoying the process.