Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on April 29, 2020, 03:13:17 pm

Title: cold sunset
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on April 29, 2020, 03:13:17 pm
?

Jeremy
Title: Re: cold sunset
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 30, 2020, 02:44:15 pm
I like it.
Greenland? Surely not Northumberland.
Title: Re: cold sunset
Post by: Neil Williams on April 30, 2020, 11:06:59 pm
Nice
Title: Re: cold sunset
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on May 01, 2020, 03:34:52 am
I like it.
Greenland? Surely not Northumberland.

Thanks. Iceland.

Jeremy
Title: Re: cold sunset
Post by: stamper on May 01, 2020, 03:59:24 am
Unusual. I like it.
Title: Re: cold sunset
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on May 01, 2020, 04:11:56 am
Good looking slice.
Title: Re: cold sunset
Post by: francois on May 01, 2020, 04:50:43 am
The light conditions were really hard and not evident but you managed to get a pleasing image.
Hats off!