Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Rob C on April 27, 2020, 09:25:08 am
-
Couldn't resist, James.
Look at it this way: great minds think alike - right, John?
:-)
-
Couldn't resist, James.
Look at it this way: great minds think alike - right, John?
:-)
And fools seldom differ! Good shot, though.
Jeremy
-
And fools seldom differ! Good shot, though.
Jeremy
Oh my. Caught between fools and great minds. Maybe I will allow my photos to speak for themselves. It's not only that the composition is simple and elegant but the essence of the glowing highlights really help make such images come to life. That's something I had to learn: don't forget the quality of the light and whether it suits and brings about how you want the subject to be depicted. And sometimes speak!
JR
-
Really like it. Mine was about color and texture, this is all tonality, light, shadow... and I guess texture too since the metal is integral. At least two better than me. Good one ;)
-
Jeremy, John and James - thank you.
Curious: three Js...
:-)
-
Jeremy, John and James - thank you.
Curious: three Js...
:-)
For some reason I feel compelled to say, wouldn't it be comical if the five boxes went into one large box on the inside?
JR
-
For some reason I feel compelled to say, wouldn't it be comical if the five boxes went into one large box on the inside?
JR
Russian pervert!
;-)
-
For some reason I feel compelled to say, wouldn't it be comical if the five boxes went into one large box on the inside?
No. No social distance.