Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Rob C on April 24, 2020, 06:52:48 am

Title: Middleman
Post by: Rob C on April 24, 2020, 06:52:48 am
Reaching out from the confines of the terrace door during the rainy spell of a couple of days ago.

Long lenses can be used for other than fashion pictures: surprise!surprise!

Rob
Title: Re: Middleman
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on April 24, 2020, 07:26:51 am
Very good seeing & shooting.
Title: Re: Middleman
Post by: Rob C on April 24, 2020, 08:29:28 am
Very good seeing & shooting.

Thank you Rajan; if there was a difficulty, it was deciding when I'd hit best focus through the moving pine tree branches.

Ironic that where I have lived for the past thirty-nine years should also be haunted by eucalyptus trees - just as was the part of Ooty where I was in school, all those many years ago. In fact, that rainy, misty mood we get here in the mountains during wet parts of Balearic winters is so reminiscent of the Nilgiris, only that instead of about 8,000 ft the max. elevation here is 1440 metres. Thankfully - until the global flooding comes to visit - I am pretty much at sea level.