Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: epines on April 23, 2020, 01:03:00 pm
-
I have an FE 110mm f/2 whose aperture blades no longer close / stop down. Does anyone know who can work on this? I emailed with Hasselblad NJ, and they say Sweden can't work on it. Nor can David Odess.
thanks
ethan
-
I can recommend Ulf Kühn from Hasselblad in Hamburg/Ahrensburg in Germany. His email address is [email protected]. He has has much experience i Hasselblad V system!
-
George -- this is terrific. I will try him. Thank you!
e
-
George -- this is terrific. I will try him. Thank you!
e
Hi, I have informed Ulf Kühn today that you will contact him. He is very friendly boy! George
-
Thank you. Yep -- I emailed him yesterday and heard back quickly. Awaiting confirmation that he can get the part needed.
best,
e