Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: Neil Williams on April 21, 2020, 07:12:34 pm
-
Like the rest of us i've been sat here on lockdown in sunny Phuket twiddling my thumbs and trying to keep busy. I built myself a sun shade over the fish pond, I built myself a golf net so that I can hit some golf balls in my back garden, then on Sunday I decided to build myself a new website to show off my black and white prints. HERE (https://neilwilliamsfineart.com/)
Its amazing how quickly that is possible to do here in 2020. The domain name and hosting was completed within an hour or so, I used the same template provider to get the website started that I used for my main website and two days later I have a fully functional website............god knows what I am going to do for the rest of the week ;D ;D ;D
Neil
-
Like the rest of us i've been sat here on lockdown in sunny Phuket twiddling my thumbs and trying to keep busy. I built myself a sun shade over the fish pond, I built myself a golf net so that I can hit some golf balls in my back garden, then on Sunday I decided to build myself a new website to show off my black and white prints. HERE (https://neilwilliamsfineart.com/)
Its amazing how quickly that is possible to do here in 2020. The domain name and hosting was completed within an hour or so, I used the same template provider to get the website started that I used for my main website and two days later I have a fully functional website............god knows what I am going to do for the rest of the week ;D ;D ;D
Neil
Great photos! But let me say that your small, dark gray type on a black background is sort of hard to read.
-
Great photos! But let me say that your small, dark gray type on a black background is sort of hard to read.
Wow I cant believe I missed that :( Thank you very much for pointing that out for me. Ive sorted it now and after close inspection I can also see some of the images have been over sharpened so currently working on that.
Thanks again for pointing that issue out with the font color and size.
Neil
-
Nice shots, Neil. Well done.
-
Good stuff, Neil.
Which templates and which software did you use to design the site?
Jeremy
-
Hay Jeremy it's a wordpress template from Photocrati https://www.photocrati.com/
Very easy to use and there support is also very good. Hell I'm and old roughneck, if I can do it anyone can😁😁😁
-
I think it was called Rangfinder.
On this site and on my main site I think I used autofocus