Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on April 19, 2020, 10:13:52 am

Title: landing
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on April 19, 2020, 10:13:52 am
Steller's Sea Eagle, I think.

Comments?

Jeremy
Title: Re: landing
Post by: PeterAit on April 19, 2020, 04:10:16 pm
Steller's Sea Eagle, I think.

Comments?

Jeremy

Thee eagle is great--I love these photos of birds in action as opposed to just sitting. Is he going after a bird below or just landing?
Title: Re: landing
Post by: francois on April 20, 2020, 05:23:26 am
Well framed and perfectly timed. I like the two smaller eagles as they can be seen as preys or just part of a group.
Title: Re: landing
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on April 20, 2020, 01:55:53 pm
Thee eagle is great--I love these photos of birds in action as opposed to just sitting. Is he going after a bird below or just landing?

Thanks.

Just landing. The other two are a few metres further away.

Jeremy