Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: PeterAit on April 10, 2020, 04:42:21 pm
-
How true.
-
Why do we need two identical threads about a poorly photoshopped sign?
-
Why do we need two identical threads about a poorly photoshopped sign?
Did I already post this? If so, sorry. But the point is not the Photoshopping, it's the message. Which, being true, the Trumplets will not welcome.
-
Peter, your previous Tortoise thread is about 10-12 threads below this one.
Was the image or sign edited?
-
Peter, your previous Tortoise thread is about 10-12 threads below this one...
Maybe the third time Peter will manage to get the spelling right?
-
Why do we need two identical threads about a poorly photoshopped sign?
The first was so good, we deserve a rerun.
-
Maybe the third time Peter will manage to get the spelling right?
I didn't write the thing, for chrissake. A Facebook friend posted it.
-
Peter, you can delete one of the two threads.
-
Actually you'd be better off deleting both.
-
I didn't write the thing, for chrissake. ...
You didn't write the title of your own thread(s), for chrissake???
-
Oddly enough, it is spelled right in the meme.
-
Who cares about the spelling. The picture tells it all. :D
-
Did I already post this? If so, sorry. But the point is not the Photoshopping, it's the message. Which, being true, the Trumplets will not welcome.
Funny you seem to have a problem knowing what is fact and what is just opinion.
-
You didn't write the title of your own thread(s), for chrissake???
If you cannot tell a typo from a misspelling, there's not much I can say.
-
Who cares about the spelling. The picture tells it all. :D
I believe Peter is the one who likes to correct people's grammar and spellings, so ...
-
If you cannot tell a typo from a misspelling, there's not much I can say.
Peter, it's more annoying to see this topic twice on the same page. Why don't you delete one? It's easy, use the Remove option.
-
Peter, it's more annoying to see this topic twice on the same page. Why don't you delete one? It's easy, use the Remove option.
And reduce the Trump-bashing? Who would want to do that? I would!
-
Yes, it's like a good photo composition. Eliminate clutter to strengthen the main message.
-
Did he finally fix the spelling?
Too bad it is still spelled wrong in all of the replies.
-
Did he finally fix the spelling?
Too bad it is still spelled wrong in all of the replies.
No, I did. Sadly, it doesn't propagate; but at least it now shows up correctly spelled in the topic list.
Jeremy
-
No, I did. Sadly, it doesn't propagate; but at least it now shows up correctly spelled in the topic list.
Jeremy
I think you've just became the new favorite person for many on LL.
-
Don't exhaust yourself hating Trump, Peter. You need to flatten your curve. You're gonna have four more years to hate him. At the rate you're going you're liable to hit burnout long before the four years are up.
-
No, I did. Sadly, it doesn't propagate; but at least it now shows up correctly spelled in the topic list.
Jeremy
As a moderator, Jeremy why don't you delete the duplicate thread?
Apparently, the OP is not able to do it from his location.
-
As a moderator, Jeremy why don't you delete the duplicate thread?
Apparently, the OP is not able to do it from his location.
Or, better yet, save Peter further embarrassment and delete both threads.
-
Or, better yet, save Peter further embarrassment and delete both threads.
Looks like my post--or posts--hit some nerves. The truth often does.
-
In humor, timing is everything, including when to quit and it is way, way beyond that point.