Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on April 10, 2020, 01:10:23 pm

Title: zebras
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on April 10, 2020, 01:10:23 pm
Used Sharpen AI 2 on the central zebra's face, and I think it's worked well. Version 2 is no speed demon, but it's so enormously faster than v1 on my iMac Pro as to be usable.

Jeremy
Title: Re: zebras
Post by: Frans Waterlander on April 19, 2020, 12:53:58 pm
That's one heck of a pajama party!
Title: Re: zebras
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 19, 2020, 04:14:32 pm
Excellent capture, timing, processing.
Title: Re: zebras
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on April 20, 2020, 05:12:30 am
Bravo! You pulled off a tough composition. The one (minor) criticism is, I wish you had more depth of field for the zebra on the far right.
Title: Re: zebras
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on April 20, 2020, 01:58:14 pm
Thanks, all.

Rajan, I wish so too: I took this one on honeymoon in 2006, using a Canon 20D with a kit zoom. If only I'd known then what I know now about taking photographs...

Jeremy
Title: Re: zebras
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on April 20, 2020, 02:17:23 pm
Thanks, all.

Rajan, I wish so too: I took this one on honeymoon in 2006, using a Canon 20D with a kit zoom. If only I'd known then what I know now about taking photographs...

Jeremy

Since you mentioned Sharpen AI, have you tried the "Focus" option on this image?