Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: chez on April 10, 2020, 11:58:15 am

Title: A few from plitvice lakes park in Croatia
Post by: chez on April 10, 2020, 11:58:15 am
Beautiful lakes and waterfalls everywhere...including people. Get there early before gates open.

Title: Re: A few from plitvice lakes park in Croatia
Post by: RMW on April 10, 2020, 03:28:08 pm
Very fine.
Title: Re: A few from plitvice lakes park in Croatia
Post by: Frans Waterlander on April 10, 2020, 04:04:43 pm
These are great images. To my taste, the water could be a little lighter though.
Title: Re: A few from plitvice lakes park in Croatia
Post by: RBFritz on April 10, 2020, 07:49:09 pm
I was there last August,late. Very crowded but isn't it a fantastic place? Great pics.
Title: Re: A few from plitvice lakes park in Croatia
Post by: chez on April 10, 2020, 08:10:01 pm
I was there last August,late. Very crowded but isn't it a fantastic place? Great pics.

Last October for me. Entered the park right when it opened and photographed away. After the herds arrived, I put my camera away.
Title: Re: A few from plitvice lakes park in Croatia
Post by: RBFritz on April 10, 2020, 08:16:36 pm
Ya, Went in the afternoon. This is what I dealt with(1st image ) to get this (2nd image ). Not sure I will return, although very impressive in it's beauty.
Title: Re: A few from plitvice lakes park in Croatia
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on April 11, 2020, 03:59:40 am
Nice ones.
Title: Re: A few from plitvice lakes park in Croatia
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on April 11, 2020, 12:25:43 pm
What a great place for photography and yes, even though the pictures are very good, I do have to agree with Frans about the limited brightness of the water though, and which shouldn't be too much of a problem to tweak  :)

Dave
Title: Re: A few from plitvice lakes park in Croatia
Post by: Bob_B on April 12, 2020, 07:56:48 am
+1, lovely scenes