Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on April 07, 2020, 05:00:49 pm

Title: Not Socially Distancing
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on April 07, 2020, 05:00:49 pm
The swans.

PS: Not my photo. This is my friend Börkur this evening in Seltjarnarnes, on the edge of Reykjavík.

Title: Re: Not Socially Distancing
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on April 07, 2020, 05:27:01 pm
I thought he looked familiar. Do give him my regards, Rajan.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Not Socially Distancing
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 07, 2020, 05:30:48 pm
Börkur:  "Don't you swans know about social distancing?"

Swans: "We don't eat bats, so we're safe."
Title: Re: Not Socially Distancing
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on April 08, 2020, 05:44:22 am
I thought he looked familiar. Do give him my regards, Rajan.

Jeremy

I will, Jeremy. As you can guess, like everywhere else individual private operators are getting crushed by the current halt in economic activity.