Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: armand on April 03, 2020, 10:55:58 pm

Title: Backyard
Post by: armand on April 03, 2020, 10:55:58 pm
In my backyard.
At least spring is not delayed because of Covid.
Title: Re: Backyard
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 04, 2020, 09:59:17 am
Nice.
I wish my backyard had that much color.
Title: Re: Backyard
Post by: armand on April 04, 2020, 02:20:22 pm
Thank you, Eric! My work planting these over the last few years is finally paying.

Few more
Title: Re: Backyard
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 04, 2020, 08:17:01 pm
What a nice yard.
Title: Re: Backyard
Post by: francois on April 06, 2020, 07:10:45 am
Those vibrant colors give a positive note for springtime…
Well seen and nice backyard!
Title: Re: Backyard
Post by: armand on April 06, 2020, 09:46:25 am
Thank you both. The weather here in SW Michigan has been less than ideal and I don't think it will change soon. I was supposed to be on vacation now ... these flowers are as close as I will get to desert flowers this year.