Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: RSL on April 03, 2020, 03:41:50 pm

Title: Evening Sun
Post by: RSL on April 03, 2020, 03:41:50 pm
.
Title: Re: Evening Sun
Post by: petermfiore on April 03, 2020, 04:11:54 pm
.

Gnomes on the move...I love it! Not for the Gnomes, the picture. LOL


Peter
Title: Re: Evening Sun
Post by: RSL on April 03, 2020, 07:42:16 pm
Thanks, Peter. I walk the river just about every day and always think, "Well, I've already shot everything there is to shoot on the river. Guess I'll just get some exercise." Almost never turns out that way.
Title: Re: Evening Sun
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on April 04, 2020, 04:53:57 am
Strange and interesting.
Title: Re: Evening Sun
Post by: francois on April 04, 2020, 07:05:55 am
Green jungle - I like it!
Title: Re: Evening Sun
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 04, 2020, 09:53:25 am
I love it.
A meeting of the gnomes to discuss whether they are subject to the Coronavirus.