Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Hans Kruse on April 02, 2020, 03:06:42 pm
-
An early morning in Abruzzo on Campo Imperatore.
(https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49727878331_8f9e0c007d_o.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2iLhnJB)Morning on Campo Imperatore, Abruzzo (https://flic.kr/p/2iLhnJB) by Hans Kruse (https://www.flickr.com/photos/hkruse/), on Flickr
-
I was about to click on "like", alas... ;)
-
+1! <G>
-
I was about to click on "like", alas... ;)
You can type it in, Slobodan. Here, I'll spell it for you: L I K E . :D
I like it.
-
Beautiful image.
I was about to click on "like", alas... ;)
The forum software is outdated. There's still no way to acknowledge a response without bumping a post up.
-
Beautiful.
-
I love the round hills and the fiery sky… But the lone tree on the foremost ridge bring some welcome vegetation.
Bravo!
-
Thanks very much for the comments. Like or not like :) And yes, why not a like button?
-
Yet another one of your lovely shot Hans.
Dave
-
Yet another one of your lovely shot Hans.
Dave
Thanks Dave :)