Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on April 02, 2020, 08:57:51 am
-
Reykjavík on Pause. (https://blog.parrikar.com/2020/04/02/reykjavik-on-pause/)
-
A fine group, Rajan. But Brrrrr...
-
A fine group, Rajan. But Brrrrr...
Russ, did you notice - it’s the only US Embassy in the world you can walk up to the door to.
-
I should have spotted that. I didn't. Must be getting old.
-
A fine group.
I wonder: Is Iceland the only country that hasn't waged a war on another country?
-
Russ, did you notice - it’s the only US Embassy in the world you can walk up to the door to.
But not drive to ;)
Nice shots, Rajan.
-
But not drive to ;)
Nice shots, Rajan.
Ha! Those concrete blocks are quite recent. Probably were put in after 9/11.
Eric - probably Bhutan as well.
-
We had them in Belgrade alfeady in the ‘80s, early ‘90s.