Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: Slobodan Blagojevic on March 31, 2020, 12:04:04 pm
-
To distract from the incessant stream of bad C19 news, a bit of bragging and some nice pics. In the 13th International Color Awards, I had three nominated and one Honorable Mention:
-
Great pictures, Slobodan! And yes, we all need a break (or two or three or...).
-
Merci. Love Upgrade.
I also like the "Not C19" prefix to the thread subject line. :)
-
Well done!
-
Your Walking in the Rain image is perhaps the best of its ilk that I've ever seen. Well done!
-
On a side note, the country "Serbia and Montenegro" ceased to exist in 2006 (separated into two independent entities). And yet, 14 years later, drop-down menus in many sites still list it. Even LinkedIn still has it, which is totally unacceptable for a site for professionals. I wrote them several months ago, they assured me they will look into it, and yet...
-
Wonderful set, Slobodan.
-
Very nice photos Slobo. Seems you're doing better. That's great.
-
I like especially "Walking in the Rain"
And without the ornamental signatures they are really good (Just a little joke) ;)
-
Congratulations! Good stuff, particularly the last.
Jeremy