Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Jeremy Roussak on March 30, 2020, 03:11:43 pm

Title: white tree
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on March 30, 2020, 03:11:43 pm
From those halcyon days when going outside for a wander wasn't a crime. How far off they already seem. Ah well.

Jeremy
Title: Re: white tree
Post by: stevenfr on March 30, 2020, 03:26:43 pm
nice one
Title: Re: white tree
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on March 30, 2020, 04:36:38 pm
Give it a bit more contrast and you'd have a winner.
Title: Re: white tree
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 30, 2020, 10:35:18 pm
Very nice as is, but I'd like to see a push in the direction that Slobodan suggests.
Title: Re: white tree
Post by: francois on April 01, 2020, 07:51:02 am
I like it but I initially thought it was a IR image…
Well done.
Title: Re: white tree
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on April 01, 2020, 02:10:09 pm
nice one

I'll take that from you, Steven!

Contrast: fair point. How about this?

Jeremy
Title: Re: white tree
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on April 01, 2020, 06:12:38 pm
I think so.

Slobodan?