Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: RMW on March 28, 2020, 08:35:36 pm

Title: March Sunset in Fern Bayou
Post by: RMW on March 28, 2020, 08:35:36 pm
A swamp-scape of wonder.
Hope you enjoy.
Richard
Title: Re: March Sunset in Fern Bayou
Post by: degrub on March 29, 2020, 09:49:00 am
the water hyacinth pulls me into the scene. Nicely done.
Title: Re: March Sunset in Fern Bayou
Post by: PeterAit on March 29, 2020, 10:07:27 am
I like this a lot. So much more interesting than the common, banal shots of pretty sunsets. Which I have taken, to be sure, but I am not proud of them.
Title: Re: March Sunset in Fern Bayou
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 29, 2020, 11:17:15 am
Quite nice, with beautiful lighting.
Title: Re: March Sunset in Fern Bayou
Post by: RSL on March 29, 2020, 11:30:44 am
Lovely, Richard.
Title: Re: March Sunset in Fern Bayou
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on March 30, 2020, 01:34:30 pm
This is lovely. I can sense the humidity.
Title: Re: March Sunset in Fern Bayou
Post by: francois on April 01, 2020, 07:50:16 am
Very nice. I thought it might be a bit busy but the more time I look at it, the more I like it…
Title: Re: March Sunset in Fern Bayou
Post by: RMW on April 04, 2020, 11:15:48 am
Thank you all for your comments. They're all very much appreciated.
Please be well and stay safe.
Richard