Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: RSL on March 23, 2020, 08:48:38 am

Title: As Out My Window I Sometimes Glance Redux
Post by: RSL on March 23, 2020, 08:48:38 am
Those who know photographic history will recognize that the title comes from Gene Smith. It's the second time I've used it.
Title: Re: As Out My Window I Sometimes Glance Redux
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 23, 2020, 05:01:00 pm
Good one, Gene. I mean Russ!
Title: Re: As Out My Window I Sometimes Glance Redux
Post by: RMW on March 23, 2020, 05:17:43 pm
very nice.
Title: Re: As Out My Window I Sometimes Glance Redux
Post by: rabanito on March 23, 2020, 07:03:47 pm
VERY nice!
Title: Re: As Out My Window I Sometimes Glance Redux
Post by: RSL on March 23, 2020, 07:44:11 pm
Thanks guys.
Title: Re: As Out My Window I Sometimes Glance Redux
Post by: James Clark on March 24, 2020, 05:15:24 pm
Enjoyable image.  Hope springs eternal that digital sensors will one day render reds in a way that doesn't look so.. digital :)