Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: thierrylegros396 on March 21, 2020, 06:44:50 am

Title: Spring is coming here too, East Belgium
Post by: thierrylegros396 on March 21, 2020, 06:44:50 am
Good Morning,

Spring is coming here too, East Belgium.

Hope you'll enjoy.

Have a Nice Day.

Thierry
Title: Re: Spring is coming here too, East Belgium
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 21, 2020, 09:38:30 am
I like both.
We have crocuses in our front yard, earlier than usual.
Title: Re: Spring is coming here too, East Belgium
Post by: D Fuller on March 21, 2020, 10:14:36 am
Good Morning,

Spring is coming here too, East Belgium.

Hope you'll enjoy.

Have a Nice Day.

Thierry

Lovely.

Where in east Belgium? I spent a year in Herten (now part of Wellen) When I was young.
Title: Re: Spring is coming here too, East Belgium
Post by: RMW on March 21, 2020, 01:03:27 pm
Thierry.
First image portrays beautiful old tree. A plum?  Like how venerably you render it.
Richard
Title: Re: Spring is coming here too, East Belgium
Post by: thierrylegros396 on March 21, 2020, 01:54:56 pm
Lovely.

Where in east Belgium? I spent a year in Herten (now part of Wellen) When I was young.

East Belgium are mainly Liège and Luxembourg Provinces in Wallonia, we speak French.

Thierry
Title: Re: Spring is coming here too, East Belgium
Post by: thierrylegros396 on March 21, 2020, 01:59:04 pm
Thierry.
First image portrays beautiful old tree. A plum?  Like how venerably you render it.
Richard

As you can see West winds are strong there ;)

Thierry
Title: Re: Spring is coming here too, East Belgium
Post by: D Fuller on March 22, 2020, 10:26:26 am
East Belgium are mainly Liège and Luxembourg Provinces in Wallonia, we speak French.

Thierry

I see. I would have thought Limburg would fall in the East group as well. Guess not.

Anyway, lovely to see those photos.
Title: Re: Spring is coming here too, East Belgium
Post by: francois on March 22, 2020, 10:37:59 am
Nie and vivid colors. Here too, spring is very early.