Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: RMW on March 20, 2020, 10:17:16 pm
-
From yesterday in Maurepas Swamp.
Almost looks like pen and ink to me.
Richard
-
Well done.
-
Nice image, especially the tones
-
Indeed it does look like pen & ink. Any special equipment or processing used? Very nice regardless!
-
Nice image, especially the tones
+1
Thierry
-
Very nice indeed.
-
Relaxing shot and yes, it looks like a painting or pen/ink.
-
Beautiful image. The cypress looks absolutely luminous.
-
Good work, Richard. Simple and powerful.
-
Thank you all very much. It means a lot to me to get your support.
Kevin, all I did was convert image to b&w then invert in PS. In color and in regular b&w the leaves just didn't have enough oomph...
In this historic time I hope everyone is well and stays safe.
Richard
-
Great
-
Good seeing!
-
Very nicely done.
-
Thanks again! for these welcome comments.
My daughter asked for a print of this while her husband, I know, thinks they already have enough of my stuff on their walls.
Oh well. I hope this foto doesn't cause too much marital friction.
Be well all!
Richard