Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: stevenfr on March 18, 2020, 05:09:49 pm

Title: Silver Lily pads
Post by: stevenfr on March 18, 2020, 05:09:49 pm
Silver Lily Pads Phase One XF IQ4 150 Camera

This image is very peaceful and relaxing. I hope it brings you that on a very difficult situation in the world. Stay Safe everyone.
Title: Re: Silver Lily pads
Post by: Cornfield on March 18, 2020, 05:12:39 pm
Very nice image in geat light.
Title: Re: Silver Lily pads
Post by: stevenfr on March 18, 2020, 05:50:40 pm
Thank you Cornfield.
Title: Re: Silver Lily pads
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 18, 2020, 06:15:26 pm
Very serene and therapeutic.
Thanks for sharing it, Steven.
Title: Re: Silver Lily pads
Post by: stevenfr on March 18, 2020, 06:32:41 pm
Thanks Eric. I wish you and your family well during this uncertain time.
Title: Re: Silver Lily pads
Post by: John R on March 18, 2020, 10:37:22 pm
Stunning Steven!

JR
Title: Re: Silver Lily pads
Post by: stevenfr on March 18, 2020, 10:48:42 pm
Thank you John R
Title: Re: Silver Lily pads
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on March 19, 2020, 05:08:13 am
Well seen.
Title: Re: Silver Lily pads
Post by: Bob_B on March 19, 2020, 08:29:13 am
Well seen.
+1
Title: Re: Silver Lily pads
Post by: francois on March 19, 2020, 08:59:33 am
Superb shot. My eyes focus first on the leaves and then on the bare branches and then go between both - ping pong.
For me, this image is more complex than I initially thought. And of course, I like it a lot.
Title: Re: Silver Lily pads
Post by: stevenfr on March 19, 2020, 10:29:41 am
Thank you all for your enthusiastic comments on this image.
Title: Re: Silver Lily pads
Post by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on March 20, 2020, 08:32:06 am
Stunning Steven!

JR

Yes I like this shot a lot, serene yet artistically abstract and a very nice colour palette and all brought together under some beautifully soft light across the entire scene - excellent  :)

Dave
Title: Re: Silver Lily pads
Post by: stevenfr on March 20, 2020, 09:34:04 am
Thank you Dave. I like your description.