Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Ivo_B on March 18, 2020, 02:00:19 pm

Title: The Corona effect
Post by: Ivo_B on March 18, 2020, 02:00:19 pm
..
Title: Re: The Corona effect
Post by: petermfiore on March 18, 2020, 04:41:29 pm
..

I'm surprised that there were eight left when you took this...

Peter
Title: Re: The Corona effect
Post by: Ivo_B on March 18, 2020, 04:57:56 pm
I'm surprised that there were eight left when you took this...

Peter

If all the hoarded toilet paper get flushed we will need one.
Title: Re: The Corona effect
Post by: petermfiore on March 19, 2020, 06:38:50 am
If all the hoarded toilet paper get flushed we will need one.

That would be true for people on town and city water and sewers. I live in countryside. We burn all our waste...Just kidding on the burning.

Peter
Title: Re: The Corona effect
Post by: Rob C on March 21, 2020, 07:02:12 am
That would be true for people on town and city water and sewers. I live in countryside. We burn all our waste...Just kidding on the burning.

Peter

Here, they make bonfires of all the field and farming waste during the winter months, when the outdoor fire restrictions are halted until summer returns.

At the moment, the cars are covered in ash fom such fires, as is anthing that gets left outdoors. Not a time for doing one's washing.