Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Dave (Isle of Skye) on March 14, 2020, 11:19:38 am
-
We didn't get anything near like these low temperatures across Scotland this year, well not on the North West coast where I live anyway, just lots of wind, rain and four named storms barrelling in one after the another after the another etc., instead.
Maybe next year ;D
Dave
-
...just lots of wind, rain and four named storms barrelling in one after the another after the another etc., instead...
Dave
The west coast of British Columbia suffers a similar fate. One of the classic phrases used by weather forecasters there is "The next in a series of Pacific disturbances"
-
The west coast of British Columbia suffers a similar fate. One of the classic phrases used by weather forecasters there is "The next in a series of Pacific disturbances"
I know, its all getting a bit too depressing this bad weather. But then again, when it does picks up, it can really make you appreciate how wonderful the world we all live in can be ;)
Dave
-
Nice
-
Nice
Cheers ;)
-
Curious white stuff on the ground...
-
Looks chilly... nice one.
-
This one sends shivers down my spine⦠It's a perfect way to convey coldness!
-
What a lovely image. I really like the limited colour palette. Ken
-
What a lovely image. I really like the limited colour palette. Ken
+1.
-
Thanks everyone ;)
Sorry it has taken me a while to get back to you and thank you all for your comments, but I seem to have been quite busy over the last week or so ::)
Yes it was very cold when I took this shot, but it was that sort of crisp clear cold that is also highly invigorating at the same time. We spent two nights in the Glen Coe area, just because this type of weather had been forecast and it turned into one of those times, where it seemed everywhere I cared to look was worth a photograph. So I can't wait until next year when all this end of the world stuff has gone away and we can all get back to some seriously enjoyable landscape photography once again ;)
Thanks again everyone ;)
Dave
-
Fine foto !
-
Fine foto !
Thanks ;)
Dave