Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: stevenfr on March 11, 2020, 09:41:56 pm

Title: Yosemite Meadow sunset
Post by: stevenfr on March 11, 2020, 09:41:56 pm
Stitched pano Phase One XF IQ4 150 camera
Title: Re: Yosemite Meadow sunset
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on March 12, 2020, 04:22:46 am
Excellent. I like the sense of depth imparted by the receeding trees.
Title: Re: Yosemite Meadow sunset
Post by: stevenfr on March 12, 2020, 08:07:26 am
Thank you Paulo
Title: Re: Yosemite Meadow sunset
Post by: francois on March 12, 2020, 08:23:43 am
I like it a lot and panorama format is perfect (even in a vertical world like Yosemite)…
Title: Re: Yosemite Meadow sunset
Post by: stevenfr on March 12, 2020, 10:10:24 pm
Thank you Francois
Title: Re: Yosemite Meadow sunset
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 13, 2020, 01:32:38 pm
It really captures the essence of the valley beautifully.
Title: Re: Yosemite Meadow sunset
Post by: stevenfr on March 13, 2020, 01:40:11 pm
Thanks Eric. There is so much to shoot in Yosemite beyond the classics. I really enjoy shooting the trees in Yosemite.